Hi everybody I'm a Mexico's city customer representative for correctional billing services and i would like to help you whit all the issues that you have every single day.

I understand what are you dilling whit and in addition to that you are tied a company whit a lot of troubles to provide the services that you need.

The biggest call center is located on Mexico city and there is another one on Dallas Texas, most of the people who I'm had dill with think the problem are the representatives, but no we have a very bad product some times works and most of the times just doesn't works, needier the supervisors knows why.

The thing is if you need to speak whit your loved one and CBS is the services provider over there unfortunately you don't have another option so i would like to really help you because i know how every things works internally.

I'm here to share whit you all the info to dill whit CBS in the best way. so if you have any questions you can post those concern and issues in here and ill be more than happy to help you.

the real problem isn't that we are Mexican customer reps the real problem is the product *** and it was made and is mostly managed for people who live on USA i mean the tech support office is located on Dallas Texas and all the equipment is located on your country.

I'm writing about this because I'm very tired about the racist comments for the most of the customers even black people, i really understand your situation and i want to help you.

please post your question about dropped calls credits prepay accounts, wu pymnts problem whit credit cards or any others problems that you have whit this

thanks have a nice day

Had an Experience with Correctional Billing Services?

Comments

Jewett, Texas, United States #199193

Hi...I am having a problem.

Whenever the inmate calls me, it will go almost all the way through the recording and once it gets to the point to say "to accept this call, press" IT QUITS :( It never lets me press anything. It's like the line goes blank. He called me through someone else and said that on his end it is saying "your call was answered but positive acceptance wasn't received.

How do I fix this???Has this happened before?

hi well the thing is the correctional facility has a security block to avoid collect calls when you make a 3 way calling whit the inmate and also the call forwarding etc thi is the big issue whit the cut of calls and they put this block on your line to avoid this so you need to change your number or add another one in your prepay accnt

Maybe you could help me.correctional billing services has had a block on my phone since july 2009.

i've had service with them since sept. 2008 and never had anything like this before. they say my phone line is a risk but are unable to tell me why. do you know of a way to get them to release the block without changing my number or even have to change phone carriers?

I still have money on my account thinking that maybe out of the blue they will lift the block but as of yet no chance of that.Help!!

:sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh ...