Correctional Billing Services - Can’t use my debit card

A card I’ve been using comes up as fraud. Will not take this card on the Jpay app anymore. Been a week now.

Review about: Jpay Account.

Correctional Billing Services - Simple Review #1464015403

Boston, Massachusetts 0 comments

I had money on old phone number i got a new phone number can it roll over to my new metro service

Review about: Telephone Collect Calling.

Correctional Billing Services - Simple Review #1437150697

Louisville, Kentucky 0 comments
1.2

Jason d. Wright#200615 has been denied free two second calls to all his Loved ones!!why? Please respond

Correctional Billing Services - They say my phone #941-830-8842

Englewood, Florida 0 comments

they say its under someone name so i need to know a name of someone there so i can have comcast call them my phone has been in my name paula copley since may-23-2013 i put 25.00 dollars on my phone over the phone so i need to know what i need to do to fix this probleme please help me icalled comcast and they need me to put soeone on my account so they can call you so they can fix this problem thank you paula copley

please respond to me asap 941-830-8242 and give me a mame first and last

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of because i put money and say my name is not there. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of correctional billing services inmate calls. Correctional Billing Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned correctional billing services inmate calls in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Correctional Billing Services.

Correctional Billing Services - Refund check was wrong amount

Bristol, Tennessee 0 comments

I,Donald B. Mcguire, recieved a refund check in the amount of 11.35dollars, It was supposed to be in the amount of 81.35dollars. Please resolve this issue ASAP! My address is 1134 Vermont Ave., Bristol, VA.24201. Also I have tried to reach someone about this problem by phone,but always got automated service on every number I was given to call, NEVER WOULD ALLOW ME TO SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON,Automatically got disconnected after the prompts,even though I waited on the line to speak to a live person about this problem!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 1-276-644-1036 IMMEDIETLY.

Donald B. Mcguire

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Correctional Billing Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Correctional Billing Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Correctional Billing Services to other companies on our site.

Correctional Billing Services - Inmate Calls Review from Mission Bend, Texas

Mission Bend, Texas 0 comments
1.8

I feel that this service is a rip off. Every time you want to add money to your account or to an inmate debit they charge $6.95.

For what? I can see being charged a monthly fee but not every time you need to add money. Then if you use your debit card to add money and you add money every day, they block your *** account. This is a bunch of nonsense.

They're getting rich off family members that are trying to keep in touch with their loved ones while they're incarcerated. This prison system is ridiculous. Every day they find new ways to scam people out of more and more money. It's not even about crime and paying for what you did wrong, it's all about a way to make the system money, when we as tax payers are already paying the cost of our loved ones to be housed and fed in the prison system anyway.

That's why they're so against cell phones in jail because it will cut their profits and there will no longer be a need for all these rip off *** companies like securus.

I've spent several thousand dollars in the last 3 months alone on just phone calls and wwe get calls where u can't hear each other, calls that are taking away because they say no third party calls allowed but there's no one else one the phone, calls that just cut off in the middle of a conversation, and all kinds of nonsense but there's nothing to be done about it. I'll be so thankful when my husband is out of the system so I won't have to deal with this nonsense anymore.

Review about: Inmate Calls.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Correctional Billing Services - They rob people!!!

Montgomery, Alabama 0 comments
1.6

I paid 25. 00 and some fees totaling 30.00 something dollars.

They lied and said my ex husband called a total of six times to other people besides me. I said that is a lie! He said it's a lie. Then they say they do not have him in the system after I asked them to investigate it.

I will not give them another dime! Cheaters! Then I asked to speak with management and she said management said he is not in the system.

I asked how is he not in the system when you see my information and that I set up the account and he is the only one in the system who I talk to? smh!!!

Review about: Calls Investigation.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Correctional Billing Services - Don't do business with Securus

San Antonio, Texas 0 comments

This Company doesn't care at all about customers. All they want is your money.

When you have a problem. They will not help you. They can care less about the issue. All representatives you talk to from Securus will give you the runaround about your account.

You would never get accurate information about your account. It truly is a waste of your money and time. This company they just don't block you for a low balance or unpaid bill. They will block your phone calls for other reasons that are unnecessary.

Expect you to pay so much money back to them over something that is there fault. Yes something that is there fault and they won't even help. Or try to fix it for you. End of July of this year I had called to update my billing address.

Sadly the rep person I was talking to didn't update my info or saved the changes to my account. My phone was blocked in the end of August and I had give them my new address again. fortunately they already sent my invoice out to the old address for the bill of against. It was retuned to them as bad billing address.

Yes of course it's going to be returned because I don't live at that address anymore. So because of that they block my calls and also they switched me to a prepaid account. Now they say that I owe them 190 plus some. If they would of did there job correctly in the first place back in July.

I wouldn't have to be going through this. Highly upset with this company. Just to let you know I been with this company for almost 3 years. This is how they treat there customers.

Even if there in fault. They won't even help with there mistakes. All reps there are rude and unhelpful. Except for this one lady name Kim.

This company is full of bs. Very unprofessional and poor customer service.

Review about: Account Information.

Correctional Billing Services - Simple Review #1407802882

alright I called for a refund over 3 months ago and still have not got my refund

Review about: Money Refund.

Correctional Billing Services - They add some one else bill to mine

Dallas, Texas 1 comment

They added my brothers bill to mine because we stayed in the same house an told me I had to pay off both bills of I wanted to get calls from a inmate. But the accounts are under two different names I'm really trying to see what I need to do to sue them I'm so pissed off right now.

How can you make someone pay for something they didn't do is anyone knows what I need to do can you please call me my name is Debra my number is 469-728-5845.

Thanks.

Yuuuuu 6uuuh uuhhg hghgg hhhhh hhhjjhh hhhhh hhhhh ghghh ggggg ggggg

Review about: Phone Billing.

Comments

Just because they sent you a bill does not mean you have to pay it. Let them sue you not the other way around, since it is very difficult to sue them. If they put it on your phone bill, just dispute it with the phone company.