cbs billing sucks they need operators that actually speak english and you can under stand them they charge an $5 fee to make a payment online and has they payment has to be more than $25 which i think sucks They are just nothing but a rip off and trying to get money any way thay can, When you mail in your payment the take weeks to post it to your account and you call and they say they have not recived it yet how can the mail travel so slow. I which they was a better billing service to turn to.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..."
- "i couldn't sent out messages i don't know why ,,it keeps telling me to request for an admin review,,i don't know what this means ,haven't been through this before..i want..."
- "Where do I begin.... Pricing for the product was misrepresented. Purchase price was competitive and the product was purchased through internet shopping cart. A few days later, it was..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."