cbs billing sucks they need operators that actually speak english and you can under stand them they charge an $5 fee to make a payment online and has they payment has to be more than $25 which i think sucks They are just nothing but a rip off and trying to get money any way thay can, When you mail in your payment the take weeks to post it to your account and you call and they say they have not recived it yet how can the mail travel so slow. I which they was a better billing service to turn to.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "I am a college student that budgets well and spends very little money, so I rarely check my bank account because I never have to worry about running low. My..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "I recently changed to using the shorter extensions which are better for everyday movement and lighter texture of hair which seemed better to match my very fine hair. First of..."
- " I called yesterday to get a tech out here and was told the 30th is the next available date. so, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and until between 4-8pm on..."
- "I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it. I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email. After several attempts to email them..."
- "Terrible experience.....at check in my seat was changed from isle to middle seat. Check in person said she could not make the correction and to do it at the gate...."
- "I'm a 62 yr old male who has just started taking Power Greens (on my second canister). I've been a fitness instructor for most of my life, and through clean..."
- "For 7 years I have thrown any paper from the AARP as trash, hopefully to be recycled. I can't find out to stop the solicitations so to AARP.... you..."