Correctional Billing Services - Cbs billing services
cbs billing sucks they need operators that actually speak english and you can under stand them they charge an $5 fee to make a payment online and has they payment has to be more than $25 which i think sucks They are just nothing but a rip off and trying to get money any way thay can, When you mail in your payment the take weeks to post it to your account and you call and they say they have not recived it yet how can the mail travel so slow. I which they was a better billing service to turn to.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Home Phone
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hello Everyone. I am an ACN Rep also. Personally I like all the products and services and think they're just great! But I just wanted to say that..."
- "It didn't begin with the squirrels but ended with them because of human incompetence ! The last guy [at&t service worker] left door open on box . I can see..."
- "bought my htc evo cell phone from sprint, and had to make total changes to my business account which has many phone lines, just for buying this phone.anyhow after 3..."
- "We come to Furr's in Albuquerque on San Mateo. The food and service was bad tonight. We did not get any refills and the food was old. We only had..."
- "I purchased a Kwikset Smart Key lever from the Signature Series to replace a handle that the finish had worn off. Upon disassembling my old lever, I proceeded to..."
- "I should have read more about this company before ordering. Quadcopter took forever to get here, but the charge to my card had no problem being immediate. It arrived missing..."
- "I paid fair for a freaking unfair product!! At first I thought that the item I received was authentic (I even rated it 5 stars) but then I noticed some..."
- "Purchased electric water heater on 10/29/15. Could not afford their contractor price to install. Hired a relative. Reset button began tripping immediately. This went on for 2 weeks then breaker..."
- "Bought a king Sterns & Foster, paid $2,360.94 in Dec, 2012. Since then the bed sags where our bodies lay. Deep contours. Contacted Mattress Marshals on June, 2015. Was told..."