Correctional Billing Services - Angry Correctional Billing Service Customer
Correctional Billings Services is a total rip off.I just read another similiar complaint.
I have a pre-paid account with them, they charged my credit card and there is still a block on my phone. After numerous calls to cust. service and being told 24 more hrs. I am finally at my wits end.
Don't anyone ever use this company as they are not customer friendly and they take your money and don't provide you with any service. I will be filing a legal complaint against this company!
As I write this, I have been on hold for over 20 minutes waiting for yet another supervisor.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I switched my phone to Charter after my old landline company failing to fix my phone line after 4 (yes, 4) attempts to do so. The tech came out, was..."
- "I have ordered a home phone service to be added to my Verizon double play. I requested a phone only for one month and to be cancelled anytime. For the..."
- "Suddenlink has been badgering the *** out of me about switching my home phone. Personally, I've been trying to ditch the phone for some time but my wife prefers..."
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "I had used ProFlowers.com for a few years. Now I went to use them and found out they gave my credit card info to a third party called EZsaver...."
- "I am writing on the Aluma Wallet. I placed this order and was not able to review it and they took out $50.00 of my checking account. Never received product..."
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."
- "I bought 2 bottles of suave hairspray and the pump on each one does not work. I ran under hot water several times and they still do not work. ..."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."