Correctional Billing Services - Angry Correctional Billing Service Customer

Correctional Billings Services is a total rip off.I just read another similiar complaint.

I have a pre-paid account with them, they charged my credit card and there is still a block on my phone. After numerous calls to cust. service and being told 24 more hrs. I am finally at my wits end.

Don't anyone ever use this company as they are not customer friendly and they take your money and don't provide you with any service. I will be filing a legal complaint against this company!

As I write this, I have been on hold for over 20 minutes waiting for yet another supervisor.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ms Reece

Jun 10, 2008 #16462 Mckees Rocks, Pennsylvania

I am having the exact same problem. I have never dealt with such an inept company. I am still not able to receive calls. Can anyone please help me I am so tired of hearing 2-24 hrs. If the block was finally removed from your phone what was it that was holding the calls up. I have removed all privacy in ex. call blocker and anonymous call rejection from my phone, even now I am now a listed number.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×

You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Correctional Billing Services. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Correctional Billing Services.
Filing a new complaint about